Hello, below is the agenda for the next anti-cuts organising meeting, which will be held at 7pm, Thursday 7th June, Portobello Pub, Silver Street, Bideford (opposite the Pannier Market).
1. Apologies and introductions
2. Minutes of last meeting and matters arising
3. Debrief of flyering and street stall
4. Debrief of Railways Meeting
5. Save our NHS and UNITE liaison
6. Industrial action – doctors
7. TUC anti-austerity march ‘A Future That Works’ – Saturday 20th October
8. Treasurer’s Report
9. Other regional and national news.
10. Future meetings